- Safety Information
- Pipeline Member Directory
- Excavator Resources
- Pipeline Member Information
- Provide Feedback / Request Information
- Request Additional Materials
- Mailing List Request Form
- Emergency Response Training Resources
- Emergency Response Capabilities
- PipeVision Mapping Application
- Pipeline Safety Video Library
- Government & Industry Links
- Emergency Responder Engagement
- Colorado Pipeline Association
- Hawaii Pipeline Safety Association
- Montana Liquid & Gas Pipeline Association
- North Dakota Pipeline Association
- Oklahoma Pipeline Awareness Liaison, Inc.
- Pipeline Association of the Northwest
- Pipeline Operators of Colorado
- South Dakota Pipeline Association
- Utah Pipeline Association
- Wyoming Pipeline Association
- All Sustaining Member Organizations
- Member Resources
Colorado Pipeline Association
The Colorado Pipeline Association (CoPA) is comprised of pipeline operators in Colorado that are dedicated to promoting pipeline safety by providing information for excavators, state residents, businesses, emergency responders and public officials.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COLORADO PIPELINE ASSOCIATION IS IN THE PROCESS OF CHANGING IT'S NAME TO "PIPELINE OPERATORS OF COLORADO (POCO)"
In order to reach our new page please hover your mouse over the "SUSTAINING MEMBERS" tab on top of the page, scroll down to "PIPELINE OPERATORS OF COLORADO (POCO)" Thank you.
Click on the member name below for non-emergency contact information and details regarding their pipeline system assets.
Publications & Resources
"Pipeline Awareness" Newsletter
The Pipeline Awareness Newsletter, released annually, provides articles to educate Public Officials about pipeline safety and awareness. Download the PDF
Pipeline Emergency Response Guidelines
The Pipeline Emergency Response Guidelines were created to provide a comprehensive resource for reference prior to and during a pipeline emergency. Download the PDF
Excavation Safety Guide
The Excavation Safety Guide (Pipeline Edition) is intended for use by professional excavators and includes state One-Call laws, tips for safe digging near pipelines and a poster to share with employees. Download the PDF
A decision-guide for when to evacuate, and when to shelter-in-place for a pipeline emergency. Download PDF
Find Pipelines Near You
Select one of the featured videos or visit our Video Library (link below).